Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 73.

Freitag, 20. Januar 2017, 19:12

Forenbeitrag von: »landrvr1«

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 2.1 beta 2 is ready!

I've noticed an odd thing lately running the latest HTML5-VR and iOS 10.2: There are times when I start a pano and the sound comes through on the iPhone speaker. I plug in my earbuds or headphones and the sound is still there. However, when I go back later and start fire up my pano in Safari, there's no sound. If I plug-in my earbuds at that point the sound is usually there. When I unplug, sometimes sound comes out of the device speakers and other times there's still no sound. Killing safari see...

Freitag, 20. Januar 2017, 19:07

iOS 10.2 Safari - more than one tab in browser prevents full screen

I've noticed that in Safari when you have more than one browser tab, the pano will never go into full screen. In fact, as soon as you close all other Safari tabs, it immediately pops into full screen mode. Is there a workaround for that? Tnx

Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 00:19

Thin lines that ruin my 360º panoramas

This is a crazy question: Have you tried rendering with the image filter ON? I used to render with a prior version of VRay with image filtering and there was never this alias bleed problem. Vlado at Chaos forums confirmed to me recently that this is, in fact, a bug that wasn't there in previous versions. Though it makes no sense that the issue would go away with image filter on, you just never know! LOL. Strange things are always occurring with the filter and sampling from version to version.

Freitag, 13. Januar 2017, 15:56

Hey, got your PM. Here's screenshots of my settings. There's nothing in the actual modeling or lighting rig that will affect the antialias issue you're having. I'm running Max 2017 with V-Ray 3.40.03

Freitag, 13. Januar 2017, 15:46

iOS 10.2 = jerky webVR performance

Hi Klaus, here's a link to my latest tour. When looking from side to side the scene really jumps in little jerky movements. If you've got a sec, could you take a look? It was never quite this bad with the last iOS version: http://virtualtour.hermanmiller.com/floridaBlue Would love feedback from anyone else as well! Tnx

Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2017, 23:38

iOS 10.2 = jerky webVR performance

Has anyone else noticed that when looking around a scene in iOS 10.2 the performance has gotten very jerky? It's incredibly distracting, and happens on the iPhone 6/6plus and 7/7plus!

Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2017, 23:31

Hmm, that's bizarre. I've created many V-Ray panos (7 scenes most recently over the weekend) and don't have that problem as long as I've got image filter unchecked. Are you running bucket type Image Sampling? If not, try that. What image type are you producing? I'm creating 48bit PNG files, then using a homemade Photoshop action to mirror the final image and break them into .jpg cubes.

Montag, 7. November 2016, 23:04

KRPANO + Oculus VR requirements

Yes, should be fine. Here's a good thread from last year dealing with the Rift. There are others as well: krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 2

Montag, 7. November 2016, 16:16

Piotr? Are you there? The falloff in the link I PM'd you is very drastic...

Sonntag, 6. November 2016, 21:01

2D hotspots in webVR?

Is it possible to have 2D hotspots while in webVR? I've got a scene in which there's a floating floorplan that's a V-Ray object, and I've placed hotspots over different parts of that floorplan. However, in the standard 3D mode the hotspots appear odd. It would be best for that single scene if they were 2D. Tnx!

Samstag, 5. November 2016, 15:14

Hi Piotr, I asked the same thing back in this post but I think you got busy working on your latest update, lol. Post The demo in that post clearly has a far wider falloff range than the beta 10 release.

Freitag, 4. November 2016, 22:22

With this latest release were you able to expand the falloff amount for the POI sounds?

Montag, 3. Oktober 2016, 18:51

krpano 1.19-pr8 with macOS Sierra support, improved iOS 10 support and new localhost servers

In addition to using the update tool, and replacing the vtourskin.xml - is there anything else that we have to do in order to update an existing tour? Tnx

Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2016, 15:31

Using new krpano on mobile app Documents

Dmitry, thanks for that. I'll try that method!

Donnerstag, 29. September 2016, 22:32

6x1 cube render

I see your other post about the tour. Did you figure out how to get the tour going from the cubemap? If so, have you noticed that out of V-Ray the image is going to need some adjustments BEFORE you use it in krpano?

Donnerstag, 29. September 2016, 22:29

Using new krpano on mobile app Documents

It's interesting because that app never works for me. Anytime I go to 'download' a website it never shows up in Documents...

Dienstag, 27. September 2016, 19:45

So I have had to give up on krpano

Here's a suggestion as well: If you are going to have a link to a pano with adult content you might want to give a warning in the thread.

Montag, 26. September 2016, 19:33

layer is not hidden in the VR mode

Hi, I just went through this with a map layer, but the same principles will apply to what you are doing. Check out this thread and follow each step along the way. You are going to have to modify your approach.: THREAD

Montag, 26. September 2016, 03:16

Visible map layer in some scenes, hidden in others - Is This Possible?? {solved}

Yes! That did the trick! Thank you very much, Umalo for taking the time to help. Check your PM.

Sonntag, 25. September 2016, 23:40

Visible map layer in some scenes, hidden in others - Is This Possible?? {solved}

Are you talking about adding that into the webvr.xml? Quellcode 1 onexitvr="set(vr_started,false); webvr_onexitvr(); updatemap();" That didn't solve it so maybe I'm misunderstanding...