Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 53.

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017, 17:08

Forenbeitrag von: »Valentin«

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Zitat von »jeromebg« I can add those two networks and send you an updated version, but it looks Odnoklassniki has no option to add an image for the shared url... Hi! Thanks for prompt reply! Why this restriction is present? Odnoklassniki supports the attached image for the shared link. Social Media share ...But it's without dynamically generated the attached image.

Montag, 9. Januar 2017, 11:04

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Hi! I want to add two Russian social networks: Vkontakte --- https://vk.com/ Odnoklassniki --- https://ok.ru/ This customization I can made independently or it is necessary to wait for the new version of the Snapshot Plugin?

Freitag, 30. September 2016, 12:36

krpano 1.19-pr8 with macOS Sierra support, improved iOS 10 support and new localhost servers

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Fix: when using the gyro and hotspot-navigation the pano was fully-zoomed in (a bug in the vtourskin.xml and an unintended behavior of the lookat action with empty parameters). Hi, Klaus! Is the linkedscene_lookat with null values of vlookat and fov fixed too? Orientation of the panoramic tour back in.

Mittwoch, 28. September 2016, 13:14

Orientation of the panoramic tour back in.

Sorry.... linkedscene_lookat with the null values of v and fov (like linkedscene_lookat="180") gives incorrect result in HTML5 (Flash - OK). FOV receives on the minimum value after loading of a new scene. Value from view.fov variable isn't used onstart scene.

Sonntag, 18. September 2016, 12:35

Virtual Tour Editor - FATAL ERROR (Solved)

Oops... The last browser update has removed Adobe Flash security settings for local content

Sonntag, 18. September 2016, 06:11

Virtual Tour Editor - FATAL ERROR (Solved)

Hi! Today I have found a bug. All my Virtual Tour Editor files (tour_editor.html) don't work. Totaly all files, including those which I have made many months back. At the same time the main file of a virtual tour (for example tour.html) works correctly if I use KRpano Testing Server. Why? Updating of the browser? Or Windows update? Or virus?

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2016, 15:30

breakall (1.19pr5)

Well... How to stop the other actions call (non-current action how does break(), not all running actions how does breakall() )? Maybe something like this: Quellcode 1 break(my-action); I'll explain the idea: I have a long-time running action (tween after tween after tween after tween...) And I want to stop this action at another events.

Freitag, 29. Juli 2016, 13:40

breakall (1.19pr5)

Hi! I updated my virtual tour to KRpano version 1.19pr5 and now I have the warning message: Quellcode 1 WARNING: Calling deprecated action: breakall Breakall action is still present in the KRpano documentation (Quick Reference webpage: http://krpano.com/docu/quickref/#actions ) ...But the webpage for the direct link of this action now unavailable (http://krpano.com/docu/actions/#breakall ) Is this undocumented update for 1.19pr5? What is the trend?

Freitag, 1. Juli 2016, 17:57

Embedded fonts in Textfield Plugin

Thank you very much!

Freitag, 1. Juli 2016, 17:02

Embedded fonts in Textfield Plugin

Hi all! Is there any way to make embedded fonts in HTML5? I read the Textfield Plugin documentation, and I know "Flash only": http://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#embeddedfonts This information is relevant? Or maybe there's another solution?

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2016, 00:28

KRpano tools 19pr4 reduces detail?

I don't see the differences in the multires.config files in 18.3 and 19pr4. But I see the different results. So, I think that the bug is in a different place. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope that Klaus will tell the solution to this problem. PS Timescale, thank you very much for attention to my problem

Montag, 2. Mai 2016, 23:34

Yes, you are right, "levels = 3" can be a solution for the particular case 6000x3000. I get 1910x1910, 1024x1024 and 512x512. But I have the panoramas with different image resolution. "levels = 3" is not enough for equi 14.000x7.000. In this case, I need 4-levels multiresolution as minimum. I think, every time to edit the configuration file manually is not a good idea. How to return the algorithm which correctly worked in 18.3 to the current version 19pr4?

Montag, 2. Mai 2016, 22:33

Other example: cubefaces 3501x3501 19pr4 generate 3584x3584 1792x1792 768x768 18.3 generate 3502x3502 1752x1752 876x876 3584x3584 is significant more than nativ pics... But added one additional interpolation, which doesn't enhance the image quality :(((

Montag, 2. Mai 2016, 22:18

I used default settings in both cases. levels=auto maxsize=auto maxcubesize=auto What else do I need to check?

Montag, 2. Mai 2016, 21:35

Hi all! For example, nativ pics are cubefaces 1909x1909 (equi 6000x3000). 18.3 generate 3-levels multiresolution 1910x1910, 956x956 and 512x512. 19pr4 generate only 2-levels multiresolution 1792x1792 and 1024x1024. This means that the maximum resolution of 19pr4 is significantly less than the nativ resolution of original files. Why is there a degradation of image quality in 19pr4?

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 00:48

Textfield Plugin as hotspot in HTML5

Oops ... Yes, of course, it is a simple and good idea. Many thanks!

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, 13:58

Textfield Plugin as hotspot in HTML5

Hi, Is it possible? It's looks OK in Flash, but don't work in HTML5 I wont to make anything like this http://www1.audi.cn/audicitybeijing/en/ (image quality is disgusting, please refer only hotspots) Are there any ideas?

Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2015, 14:07

Diacritical signs in Cyrillic fonts

I have a problem with diacritical signs in Cyrillic fonts. Letters ё and й look incorrectly. Diacritical signs are displaced to the right and are very low over the letters. For example: <data name="text1-5"><p> Режиссёр и актёр Михаил Крылов, известный столичной публике своими смелой постановкой «Евгения Онегина» и работами в кино и театре, в «Руслане и Людмиле» также исполняет сразу две роли: Пушкина-хулигана, танцующего или выскакивающего на сцену в самые неожиданные моменты, и влюбленно...

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 11:31

IE8 and IE9 without Adobe Flash

Oops... Sometimes the most obvious things become invisible Thank you very much!

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 08:21

IE8 and IE9 without Adobe Flash

I tried to collect more statistics. I asked my friends to do the test this code and they got the correct error message But my client saw a white screen. He did not test for correct error message with IE8, only IE9. And he did own patch in the html file for IE9. http://microsites.audi.ru/promo/mias2014/tour/tour.html Maybe it will help you understand. Thank you for your attention to my problem.