Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Gestern, 11:25

Forenbeitrag von: »Tuur«

Jay's Ride Along

Like! Tuur

Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 12:08

maxwidth/height and prop

Hi, i was wondering if it is possible that when you have for example: width="60%" height="prop" maxwidth="500" in this case when maxwidth is reached the height prop is not working anymore. Also maxheight="prop" seems not to work. Would be nice when the 'prop' is accepted in all cases. (?) Cheers! Tuur

Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 10:44

Snow Plugin mittels Hotspot beenden

did you try: onclick="removeplugin(snow);" ? or onclick="set(plugin[snow].visible, false);" Hope it helps! Tuur

Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 14:50

hotspot distortion - get correct rx, ry, and rz values

Hi, did you try rotate? set(rotate,-20); Hope it helps! edit: i had hopes.. but it doesn't work.. sorry.. would be nice though when the rotate works like 2d also when hotspot is distorted. Tuur

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2016, 23:04

Merry Christimas

Nice! Merry Christmas and all the best for 2017 to you all! Tuur

Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2016, 21:01

autorotate parameters

hi, have a look here, http://www.krpano.com/docu/xml/#events hope it helps! Tuur

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2016, 21:31

360 video as a distorted hotspot

Hi, Try this: http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…frame#post60324 Hope it helps Tuur

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2016, 13:14

Example - Mark visited spots

Hi, i find the issue also with Safari on all hotspots in the first scene ..on mac (latest); Chrome an FF seem ok. Tuur

Montag, 28. November 2016, 01:40

Onloadcomplete ?

Explain better what you want. Onloadcomplete is typically video player i think. onloaded could be the thing you look for? Or do you want something to happen when the little planet intro is finished? Tuur

Freitag, 25. November 2016, 13:21

Reset var

ahh yes..! thanks! Not sure if that would be make a difference.. deleting it or resetting it.. Thanks again! Tuur

Freitag, 25. November 2016, 12:08

how to change background sound in every scene

Call it before it loads the scene. Tuur

Freitag, 25. November 2016, 12:01

Reset var

Hi Klaus, I am a bit in doubt.. But i thought about a reset function for variables. Like: reset(var_name); That it sets to null. Tuur

Mittwoch, 23. November 2016, 23:16

Testing server crashes

Hi Klaus, i already did a re-download 1.19pr8 and restart but the testing server keeps crashing. When i open it, it shows already an old used path. Then i get the rainbow spinner for 10 secs and then crash. If you like i can send an error report. osx 10.12.1 Tuur

Donnerstag, 17. November 2016, 16:00

get() support inside tween with several target variables

Hi, yes would be nice.. A work around could be to make the tween line with calc: and then execute as an action like Quellcode 1 2 3 4 set(fix, 20); set(_test, calc:'tween(width|height, 200|' + fix + ', 0.3);'); _test(); Tuur

Sonntag, 13. November 2016, 23:29

Crossdomain.xml und deswegen der Fehler Error: loadscene() - scene "scene_1" not found

Hi, you use 'sphere' in your scene image tag.. this is typically not html5 Better use the droplets and i would also advice to update to 1.19pr8 Hope it helps Tuur

Sonntag, 13. November 2016, 15:31

no startup sound

Hi, i can help. - add in every scene where you want audio: audio="song title.mp3" like: Quellcode 1 <scene name="scene_1" title="a1" audio="ilovekrpano.mp3" onstart="" > in the scenes where you don't want audio just leave the audio="" away. - then make a folder called 'audioplayer' on the same level as the tour.xml ( or where your scenes are). - in the audio player folder you make a folder called "audio". There you put all your audio files. - Also in the 'audioplayer' folder you put this audiopl...

Sonntag, 13. November 2016, 10:22

attribute.devicecheck does not work!

Hi, better use 1.19pr8! Hope it helps Tuur

Samstag, 12. November 2016, 13:51

hotspots in seperate file

like this http://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/createhtsp/index.html Hope it helps Tuur