You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 9th 2010, 3:40pm

New to krpano ..lot of work to be done to finish my VRTour

Hello guys,
I have just bought the license for krpano and started to play with it, back in 2007 I have made an virtual tour in my city, around 250 panoramas, and I think 90% of them have hotspots to each other, now I want to remake my virtual tour to enable iPad and iPhone users to see the tour but i didn't find a way to easily create hotspots in xml files. Any advices are welcome, for now you can see the virtual tour I made for Quicktime and Flash users (not using krpano)
Sibiu Virtual Tour

Zephyr

Professional

Friday, July 9th 2010, 3:52pm

Hotspots, plugins, actions etc are not yet enabled in the ipad/iphone version:

Quoted

NOTE - this first release of the Javascript based krpano viewer supports only a small subset of all krpano Flash viewer xml possibilities and settings, but there are plans to extend it step by step - the krpano actions, the plugin and hotspots system and maybe also a kind of multi resolution...

There are plans though (and Klaus knowing, this would be fast :)).

More info about hotspots:
http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#hotspot

sample hotspot:

Source code

<hotspot name    ="hotspot_0" 
                     url     ="../hotspots/hotspot_5.png"

ath     ="7.7143" 
                     atv     ="2.4"
	           onover  ="tween(scale,0.7,0.2);" 
		   onout   ="tween(scale,0.5,0.1); " 

onhover ="showtext(yourlocation, styleinfo);"

onclick ="set(onout, ); moveto(7.7143,2.4,smooth(80,80,20));wait(blend);loadxml(test.xml);"
            />
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

Friday, July 9th 2010, 4:06pm

sdf

hotspots are a must for my virtual tour, when I made it in 2007 I have added some icons where the hotspots are located, so I'm planing to use just a mask.. but if it wont work on iphone i'll wait for it to be enabled.
For now I didn't find the way to get the hotspot coordinates, I'm missing something :) I used MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet.bat to make the panos, and are working fin on iPhone but how to get the coordinates where the hotspots are palced ?

Friday, July 9th 2010, 6:16pm

I like this plugin.

cursorposition.swf found at the link below. It is great for HOTSPOTS!

hotspots

Saturday, July 10th 2010, 10:08pm

thank you, I'll try it out.