Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2011, 10:18

Virtual tour with hotspots (manual for dummies) please

hello,

I made several pictures in a church in Rotterdam. Now I want to make a virtual tour with hotspots. Is there a manual with every step that is neccesary available. a sort of 'how to make a virtual tour for dummies' ;-) How to start with the pano's, how to add hotspots and how to create actions on the hotspots.
Thanks in advance

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bonoman« (30. Januar 2011, 16:46)

Montag, 31. Januar 2011, 09:26

Still trying to make a virtual tour. What to put on the dots to switch to another pano???? Thanks for your help!!

<hotspot name="hs0"
keep="false"
visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true"
zorder="0"
fillcolor ="0xffffff" fillalpha ="0.00" borderwidth ="0.0" bordercolor ="0xffffff" borderalpha ="0.00"
fillcolorhover="0xffffff" fillalphahover="0.10" borderwidthhover="4.0" bordercolorhover="0xffffff" borderalphahover="0.80"
fadeintime="0.150" fadeouttime="0.300" fadeincurve="1.100" fadeoutcurve="0.700"
onover=""
onhover=""
onout=""
ondown=""
onup=""
onclick="......................................................................"
details="8"
devices="all"
effect=""
flying="0"
inverserotation="false"
usecontentsize="false"

Montag, 31. Januar 2011, 15:09

look through the examples folder you will find everything you need.

Montag, 31. Januar 2011, 15:36

Thanks for your help. *confused*

Montag, 31. Januar 2011, 16:08

Look toward this part of the documentation too.

http://www.krpano.com/docu/actions/#loadpano

If you click on the word "examples" in the documentation there are several varieties of styles to choose from.

The problem is (and it is a good problem) there are several things that can be done. As VN2009 said, find an example that has what you want and examine the code. Tear it apart by changing one thing at a time until it clicks as to what each command or number does. I like opening the documentation and studying an example to see how it ticks. I especially like the newer "virtual tour examples" that Klaus has provided. Using the editor and studying the output is also a great learning tool too.

Montag, 31. Januar 2011, 17:37

Thanks for your help. *confused*

sorry, i find it troubleing when people ask questions that are very easy to find the answer for with a little bit of searching. there are a ton of examples of all the basic code already provided in the krpano download. not to mention the documentation tab at the top. go in there find hotspots and click examples. dig around the answers are already out there.

i think i am just crabby today. i have to sue a cleint for non-payment and im pissed off about it ... *thumbdown*

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 31. Januar 2011, 23:31

He VN,

sorry to hear that!

Bonoman:

load2();

Tuur *mellow*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Dienstag, 1. Februar 2011, 09:39

Thanks Tuur