You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 30th 2011, 10:18am

Virtual tour with hotspots (manual for dummies) please

hello,

I made several pictures in a church in Rotterdam. Now I want to make a virtual tour with hotspots. Is there a manual with every step that is neccesary available. a sort of 'how to make a virtual tour for dummies' ;-) How to start with the pano's, how to add hotspots and how to create actions on the hotspots.
Thanks in advance

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bonoman" (Jan 30th 2011, 4:46pm)

Monday, January 31st 2011, 9:26am

Still trying to make a virtual tour. What to put on the dots to switch to another pano???? Thanks for your help!!

<hotspot name="hs0"
keep="false"
visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true"
zorder="0"
fillcolor ="0xffffff" fillalpha ="0.00" borderwidth ="0.0" bordercolor ="0xffffff" borderalpha ="0.00"
fillcolorhover="0xffffff" fillalphahover="0.10" borderwidthhover="4.0" bordercolorhover="0xffffff" borderalphahover="0.80"
fadeintime="0.150" fadeouttime="0.300" fadeincurve="1.100" fadeoutcurve="0.700"
onover=""
onhover=""
onout=""
ondown=""
onup=""
onclick="......................................................................"
details="8"
devices="all"
effect=""
flying="0"
inverserotation="false"
usecontentsize="false"

VN2009

Professional

Monday, January 31st 2011, 3:09pm

look through the examples folder you will find everything you need.

Monday, January 31st 2011, 3:36pm

Thanks for your help. *confused*

Monday, January 31st 2011, 4:08pm

Look toward this part of the documentation too.

http://www.krpano.com/docu/actions/#loadpano

If you click on the word "examples" in the documentation there are several varieties of styles to choose from.

The problem is (and it is a good problem) there are several things that can be done. As VN2009 said, find an example that has what you want and examine the code. Tear it apart by changing one thing at a time until it clicks as to what each command or number does. I like opening the documentation and studying an example to see how it ticks. I especially like the newer "virtual tour examples" that Klaus has provided. Using the editor and studying the output is also a great learning tool too.

VN2009

Professional

Monday, January 31st 2011, 5:37pm

Thanks for your help. *confused*

sorry, i find it troubleing when people ask questions that are very easy to find the answer for with a little bit of searching. there are a ton of examples of all the basic code already provided in the krpano download. not to mention the documentation tab at the top. go in there find hotspots and click examples. dig around the answers are already out there.

i think i am just crabby today. i have to sue a cleint for non-payment and im pissed off about it ... *thumbdown*

Tuur

Master

Occupation: Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Monday, January 31st 2011, 11:31pm

He VN,

sorry to hear that!

Bonoman:

load2();

Tuur *mellow*

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 9:39am

Thanks Tuur