You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 11:43am

Combobox on iPhone/iPad

Hello,

I tried to use combobox on this panorama: http://www.print-o-tec.de/panorama_pulldown/

When I load it on iPhone/iPad, I only see the empty combobox with no content.
When I click on the box, the content opens.

My xml-code is

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
<plugin name="box" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="plugins/combobox.js" preload="true"
keep="true"
align="righttop" x="15" y="15" width="180"
blendmode="layer"
rowcount="7"
onclick="trace(combobox clicked);"
/>

<action name="start">
plugin[box].addIdItem(1, 'OG 2: Terrasse Südseite', loadscene(terrasse1,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
plugin[box].addIdItem(2, 'OG 2: Terrasse Westseite', loadscene(terrasse2,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
plugin[box].addIdItem(3, 'OG 2: Wohnzimmer', loadscene(terrasse3,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );

</action>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I do to show the first entry in the combobox, before you click on it?

Thanks.
Josh

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "lagavulin" (Nov 2nd 2011, 8:55am)

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 2:33pm

Hi,

your problem is normaly very simple to solve. please check your xml-File.

you have to start end end this file with an opening-xml-root-tag. in this case you have to write:

<krpano>
</krpano>

perhaps, this solve your prob.

please answer. :-)

Morph

Friday, November 4th 2011, 3:32pm

Hi,
plugin[box].addIdItem(1, 'OG 2: Terrasse Südseite', loadscene(terrasse1,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
plugin[box].addIdItem(2, 'OG 2: Terrasse Westseite', loadscene(terrasse2,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
plugin[box].addIdItem(3, 'OG 2: Wohnzimmer', loadscene(terrasse3,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
there problem here is that numbers are not allowed/possible as id/name,
the id is will be the name of the <item> element,

see here the name-notes:
http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#name-notes

try:

Quoted

plugin[box].addIdItem(item1, 'OG 2: Terrasse Südseite', loadscene(terrasse1,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
plugin[box].addIdItem(item2, 'OG 2: Terrasse Westseite', loadscene(terrasse2,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
plugin[box].addIdItem(item3, 'OG 2: Wohnzimmer', loadscene(terrasse3,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
best regards,
Klaus