Help, Thumbnail stack goes off page

• Hi,
    I have created a large tour of 18 nodes and am using Thumbnail stack and mobile compatibility setting in Panotour Pro. On the Flash desktop version all is well and the Thumbnails when opened will automatically position themselves in however many columns are needed to show all 18 and stay in the opened window. HOWEVER, when the tour is viewed on an ipod touch (haven't tested iPad) the thumbnails will only form 1 column and that means most of the thumbnails have moved off the bottom of the page and have no access to them. I am using Panotour Pro but I think this is probably an issue with KRPano. Am I missing something or is this an issue to be resolved?

The tour is here:
    http://rackphoto.com/pp/2011/11/08/emery-theater/
    check it on iphone etc to see the problem

ron

• Hi,

this is not an krpano issue - that 'stacked thumbnails' are build by xml code, and the xml code in your example is not fully correct:

in your "openthumbs" action your xml code is checking for "area.pixelheight" - but the <area> element is currently not available in the krpanoJS viewer - correct would be "stageheight" instead - see also the "templates/xml/vtour.xml" files from the krpano tools download package, there it is correct,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!