• This is discussion thread for arrows plugin. This plugin is open source and also available on github. You can use github's issue tracker to report any issues.

This is streetview-inspired plugin that projects on the fly any flat shape (originally arrows). This shape points in one direction from a virtual point in front of the viewer. The shape is created as a polygonal hotspot with all its styling abilities.

• At the moment shadow is not optional. But it is also a polygonal hotspot. To manage arrow visibility entirely you would have to manage visibility of its shadow. Either make style['default-shadow'] invisible or specify your own shadow style with connection.shadowstyle and make your style invisible.

• hello lonelyelk,thanks for your arrow plugin, I have 2 questions about it:
    1, Wich version of the Krpano does your plugin surported? in your demo I noticed it's the krpano 1.18.5. but I use the krpano 1.16,there's nothing displayed.
    2, In your demo, the arrows are at the middle of the screen, can I put the arrows at the left corner or right corner of the screen?

thank you.

Edited 2 times, last by relationcg (November 21, 2015 at 10:57 AM).

• Hello, relationcg

1. This plugin is tested only against the latest stable release. Which at the tшme was and still is 1.18.5. Not sure what is the problem with 1.16, since all features I use were already implemented.
    2. You can move arrows up or down but you cannot move them left or right. Arrows are supposed to be "in place" and if you move them sideways they will be either asymmetrically distorted or "out of place" (like on a separate screen). So I decided do only one thing without excessive options

Thank you!

• Hello, relationcg

1. This plugin is tested only against the latest stable release. Which at the tшme was and still is 1.18.5. Not sure what is the problem with 1.16, since all features I use were already implemented.
    2. You can move arrows up or down but you cannot move them left or right. Arrows are supposed to be "in place" and if you move them sideways they will be either asymmetrically distorted or "out of place" (like on a separate screen). So I decided do only one thing without excessive options

Thank you!

thanks for your reply,
    so that is to say, the arrow's right place is in the middle of the screen, there is no Attributes for it's position.

• 1, Wich version of the Krpano does your plugin surported? in your demo I noticed it's the krpano 1.18.5. but I use the krpano 1.16,there's nothing displayed.

I think it's maybe the problem of VALUE "null" and the OPERRATOR "===".
    because they behaves a little differrent in ver 1.18.5 and 1.16.

in your Arrow.xml there are:
    if(ltv===null,
    if(gtv===null,

I think this is the problem. and I changed them to:
    if(ltv==null,
    if(gtv==null,
    then the arrow displayed in ver 1.16. *smile*

• Hello,

Thanks for the nice plugin!

I am using it in my project, and I have a question:

is it possible to edit/add/remove arrows using javascript or just action?

Thanks,

Mudin

• I got answer in github :)  Thanks,Lorenz

And it is working

scenePlayer.krpano.call('addlayer(connections)');
    scenePlayer.krpano.set('layer[connections].connection[s'+id+'].hdir',ath);

Mudin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!