You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nelk

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 12:48pm

Let's say I've two swf I'd like to display :

the first, intro.swf and the second, krpano.swf

in a "normal" way, I should make a container.swf that embed first intro.swf and when the intro animation is finished, the krpano.swf. But actually, this is not possible to embed krpano.swf.

So, I'm wondering if I could use this preload action to do something similar :

First, the navigator load the krPano.swf, and then immediately the intro.swf. The intro is playing ... and when it's finished, I load my panoramas.

Is it more clear ? :-)

BTW, thanks for your quick answer, as always ! :-)
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 12:56pm

Hi,

in this case the "intro.swf" will be loaded and "started" and when the "loading" of the "intro.swf" was done the normal pano will start to load, krpano itself can't know when the "intro.swf" was "finished", it can only know when the loading of it was done,

but if you build a "intro.swf" with a "krpano_as3_interface", it could call loadpano() or loadscene() when it was finished to start the pano,

best regards,
Klaus

nelk

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 1:04pm

Ok great,

I've few more questions :

- If I don't put any <image> and <preview> in the xml of krPano, is it ok ?

- is it possible to load only intro.swf after krpano.swf and wait for a loadpano() command to load other krpano plugins ?

- if the intro.swf loads other files (swf, flv, mp3, jpg), is it consider by krPano for the "finished loading", or krPano considers only the size of intro.swf ?

Thanks !
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 1:16pm

yes, that's okay, the xml can also be empty or contain only one single plugin for example

- is it possible to load only intro.swf after krpano.swf and wait for a loadpano() command to load other krpano plugins ?
yes, just load only the plugin in the first xml/scene and then intro.swf was done, make a loadpano/loadscene() call from there to load the pano with other plugins,

- if the intro.swf loads other files (swf, flv, mp3, jpg), is it consider by krPano for the "finished loading", or krPano considers only the size of intro.swf ?
krpano can only consider the loading of the "intro.swf" file itself,
everything that will be loaded from the intro.swf can't be recognized,

nelk

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 1:20pm

Quoted from "nelk"

yes, that's okay, the xml can also be empty or contain only one single plugin for example

Good. And finally, if I put only my intro.swf in the xml, the preload will not change anything I imagine !

Thank you very much ! I can do everything I've plan !

Saturday, July 18th 2009, 1:25pm

I have a trouble with the showtext style, it don't work on onhover

Source code

onhover="showtext([b][i]Fermer l'aide[/b][/i], INFOSTYLE);"
make me crazy *confused* *cry*

Saturday, July 18th 2009, 3:11pm

Don't work on scene mode *cry* *cry* *wacko* *blink*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Job.1" (Jul 18th 2009, 10:21pm)

Saturday, July 18th 2009, 4:50pm

It's working now *w00t*

the ' don't work with textstyle

sorry *love*

Sunday, July 19th 2009, 1:12pm

Hi,

yes, the single quote character (') is used to mark a "string" parameter,
but [sq] (=singequote) can be used instead,
e.g.

Source code

onhover="showtext([b][i]Fermer l[sq]aide[/b][/i], INFOSTYLE);"

or here with quotes around the text to demonstrate for what they are used:

Source code

onhover="showtext('[b][i]Fermer l[sq]aide[/b][/i]', INFOSTYLE);"

best regards,
Klaus

nelk

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 4th 2009, 1:04pm

refreshrate parameter for animated images (swf hotspots) can be 0-60, default is "auto" - this will automatically detect the frame rate for swf movies (for videos it's recommended to use the videoplayer plugin)

It is possible to have different framerate in a flash application ?

I thought there were only one common framerate (the main application, krpano in our case) ???

From Flash about LoaderInfo.framerate :

This value may differ from the actual frame rate in use. Flash Player or Adobe AIR only uses a single frame rate for all loaded SWF files at any one time, and this frame rate is determined by the nominal frame rate of the main SWF file. Also, the main frame rate may not be able to be achieved, depending on hardware, sound synchronization, and other factors.

Wednesday, August 5th 2009, 11:04pm

It is possible to have different framerate in a flash application ?
Hi,

no, there is only one "framerate" of the Flash stage,

the "refreshrate" means something other - this parameter is only for distorted hotspots,

there the internal bitmap of the distorted hotspot must be refreshed with the real contents at a given rate,
e.g. when using a animated swf or video swf as distorted hotspot,

when set to "auto" krpano tries to find automatically the correct/best rate for the plugin,

best regards,
Klaus

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 11:35am

Thanks for this great panoviewer!

I have tried the video-plugin. I get a "glitch" every time the flv repeats. Is it possible to fix that so it will be a seamless experience?

Regards,
Martin

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 11:10am

I have tried the video-plugin. I get a "glitch" every time the flv repeats. Is it possible to fix that so it will be a seamless experience?
Hi,

do you mean a sound "glitch"?
this is a typical flash looping problem, but there are some workarounds, I will try to integrate them in the next release,

best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 11:16am

No. I mean a video-glitch :-)
I have a short film where the last frame is matching the first one and I hoped the loop shouldn't be noticed.

Regards,
Martin

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 11:30am

No. I mean a video-glitch :-)
I have a short film where the last frame is matching the first one and I hoped the loop shouldn't be noticed.
can you provide an example?
do you use the latest videoplayer plugin? - http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?pa…ad&threadID=812

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 4:15am

"fadetime" param issue

There seems to be an issue with "textstyle.fadetime" not working correctly?

While trying to track it down I noticed that you can have a "fadetime" param in your XML for a <textstyle>, but when viewing the XML in the EDITOR that param does not appear. Nor does it show up when you copy the XML to the clipboard and put it in a new document.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 2:47am

incorrect looktohotspot() movement in some QTVRs

on some of my imported QTVR files, looktohotspot() moves in the wrong direction. On others it operates correctly.

Is it something like an earlier issue you addressed with regards to the video plugin?

Quoted

Update - 2009-06-15:
videoplugin
fixed looktohotspot() - wrong caluclation of the hotspot center on wrapped point coordniates

AndrewZ

Beginner

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 8:39am

scenes + combobox

Hi, klaus!
Thanks for possibilities of new version KRPANO! It does not turn out to use all of them yet.
I can not insert to the scene combobox. It is possible?
I wish to receive effect like this:
http://www.zubetzblitz.narod.ru/GALARY/p…n/daynight.html
It is the test. Now I make virtual tour here:
http://www.zubetzblitz.narod.ru/GALARY/m…a/malaysia.html
I wish to make view from hotel room with switching of internal lighting. Room is shined or blacked out.

Source code

<plugin name="combobox" url="plugins/combobox.swf" align="leftbottom" x="20" y="80"  keep="true" />
<!--  scene/pano sf03 Room of hotel the TANGERINE lighting is included -->
<scene name="scene_sf03"  
<action name="combobox:lighting ON">
loadpano(1.xml,null,KEEPALL,BLEND(2));
</action>
<action name="combobox:lighting OFF">
loadpano(2.xml,null,KEEPALL,BLEND(2));
</action
</scene>

Why does not work?

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 10:31am

Hi,
There seems to be an issue with "textstyle.fadetime" not working correctly?

While trying to track it down I noticed that you can have a "fadetime" param in your XML for a <textstyle>, but when viewing the XML in the EDITOR that param does not appear. Nor does it show up when you copy the XML to the clipboard and put it in a new document.
thanks, you're right, the current editor plugin was not up to date, so it doesn't show this new parameter,
in the next release it will have it,

on some of my imported QTVR files, looktohotspot() moves in the wrong direction. On others it operates correctly.
do you have an not working example?

since the 1.0.8 beta 8 (build 2009-06-15) it should work correctly,
it should move along the shortest path to the given hotspot...

best regards,
Klaus

Rate this thread