Any way to "double-click" to zoom?

• I was thinking about this again - any chance you could add some code to allow us to double-click to zoom... something like:

doubleClickZoom=true
    defaultFovZoom=0.8
    doubleClickDefaultZoom=1.5

Something that would allow you to set a default FOV for normal viewing - allow double-click to zoom - double-click to zoom and you zoom to a preset zoom level (i.e. 150%) - you can pan around and look about, then double-click again and automatically it zooms out to a default FOV (i.e. 80%) from your current hlook/vlook?

Looking forward to your next release!

• Hi,

double clicking is currently not possible, there are some bigger changes needed for it,

the flash double clicking behavior is a little bit strange - an element can only receive
    a double click when it's child elements are disabled for mouse clicks (this are the hotspots
    and plugins at the moment )

but I will try to add it soon,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

double clicking is currently not possible, there are some bigger changes needed for it,

the flash double clicking behavior is a little bit strange - an element can only receive
    a double click when it's child elements are disabled for mouse clicks (this are the hotspots
    and plugins at the moment )

but I will try to add it soon,

best regards,
    Klaus

hello klaus,
    can you put double clicking hotspots to new beta? if you will put or delayed hotspot (like we put our mouse on the hotspot but it works for 1 or 2 seconds later)
    thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!