• Hi,

I am having a problem with my autotour not loading the 3rd scene. Tour starts ok, goes through the 360 view and 2nd scene loads, this then goes through the 360 view and then gets stuck in a loop. 3rd scene doesn't load. Below is the code I am using, can anyone spot where the issue is?

Thanks
    Mike

<action name="startup">
    buildthumbs();
    loadscene(scene_SHQ1, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2) ); inc(step);); wait(load);
    set(idletime,4);
    set(events.onidle, autotour() );
    </action>

<action name="autotour">
    set(step,1);
    oninterrupt(break);
    if(step == 1, lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,15), false); inc(step););
    if(step == 2, loadscene(scene_SHQ2, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2) ); inc(step);); wait(load)
    if(step == 3, lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,15), false); inc(step););
    if(step == 4, loadscene(scene_SHQ3, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2) ); inc(step);); wait(load)
    if(step == 5, lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,15), false); inc(step););
    if(step == 6, set(step,1); autotour(););

</action>

• Hi Umalo,

When I put ; at the end of the wait(load) commands, the loading animation doesn't disappear. The 2nd and 3rd scenes do load and complete the 360 view with the loading animation visible, also the 1st scene title and thumbnail remain highlighted. If I click in the tour with the mouse, the loading animation disappears but then reappears when next scene loads and stays until mouse is clicked. *confused*

Thanks
    Mike

Here are the examples:

With ; - http://www.smokinaces.co.za/images/VTours/…8;%29/tour.html

without the ; - http://www.smokinaces.co.za/images/VTours/…8;%29/tour.html

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mikeekid (22. Oktober 2013 um 19:51)

• You code has errors. Please read documentation on how to take care that xml is error free.

You can open log with "O" key or in code with showlog(); There you can see the error that is blocking execution.
    try with this code and find this wrong call for buildthumbs:
    <action name="autotour">
    set(step,1);
    oninterrupt(break);
    if(step == 1, lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,15), false); inc(step););
    if(step == 2, loadscene(YOURSCENE_2, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2) ); inc(step); wait(load); );
    if(step == 3, lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,15), false); inc(step););
    if(step == 4, loadscene(YOURSCENE_3, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2) ); inc(step); wait(load); );
    if(step == 5, lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,15), false); inc(step););
    if(step == 6, set(step,1); autotour(););
    </action>

also there is error in your startup. it should be:
    <action name="startup">
    loadscene(YOURSCENE_1, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2)); wait(load); set(idletime,4); set(events.onidle, autotour(););
    </action>

If not working send me your project or store somewhere to download to make it run correctly.
    regards
    Umalo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!