XML parser error: Unterminated attribute (#1095) - with multires panorama

• Hi,

the following code produces the error: XML parser error: Unterminated attribute (#1095).

This image code is generated by MAKE MULTIRES PANO droplet.app beta 1.0.8b8 latest build. The error goes away if I remove all the %00 and replace those with %0. But then it wont find the pictures.

What to do?

XML url http://panoraamakuvat.fi/asiakkaat/virt…la_20090708.xml
    Pano URL http://panoraamakuvat.fi/kuvat/raisio/virtualraisio

• Problem solved. % signs have to be encoded when passing them to flash:

So % transforms to %25

• i have never had to adjust anything like that after creating the tiles. what i do not see is a closing tag for the scene </scene> maybe that was it. i checked all my panos and none of them need the thing you are talking about.

• i have never had to adjust anything like that after creating the tiles. what i do not see is a closing tag for the scene </scene> maybe that was it. i checked all my panos and none of them need the thing you are talking about.

Hi, all of the panos worked for me too when I'm running them without mod_rewrite and without the virtual tour (read: scenes).. I'm not sure which one causes the problem. That pano worked when I uploaded it to my server and when using only one XML where the pano was. But when I started to add other panos to that XML, it stopped working. And the %25 thing fixed it.

I know, it sounds bizarre - it is. i don't know why it causes it but something does it.

Btw. There was </scene> tag, I just didn't paste the whole code there - i attached a link to the xml there.

• I have the same problem at the moment, xml parser error #1095. it seems that the 1.08b8 tool creates xml that works fine, but as soon as you drop the same xml into a scene it stops working. replacing %00 with just % fails to find tiles, replacing %00 with %2500 works. rolling back to an older krpano.swf gives the same error. so i think it must be a problem with the xml/tile creator of the 1.08b8 tool.

• I have the same problem at the moment, xml parser error #1095. it seems that the 1.08b8 tool creates xml that works fine, but as soon as you drop the same xml into a scene it stops working. replacing %00 with just % fails to find tiles, replacing %00 with %2500 works. rolling back to an older krpano.swf gives the same error. so i think it must be a problem with the xml/tile creator of the 1.08b8 tool.

any word on when we could se this bug fixed?

joergen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!