Change between Multires images and keep zoom and position

• Hi. I have create 2 gigapixel images with MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) droplet of krpanotools 1.16.2. It was Flat images.
    I want to change between one and another. I create a button and assign it the loadpano() action to the second image .xml.
    But I want to keep the zoom level and the position.
    How can I do it? I´ll try using KEEPVIEW option but it doesn´t works.

Code
    <action name="action0">		
    		loadpano(pano2.xml, KEEPVIEW );		
    </action>

THX

• right to do so

Code
    <action name="act1" >  act1_next(pano2.xml,get(view.hlookat),get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov));</action>
    <action name="act1_next" >  loadpano(%1,null,merge,blend(1));  loadscene(get(scene[0].name),view.hlookat=%2&amp;view.vlookat=%3&amp;view.fov=%4,merge,blend(1));</action>

--------------

for such transitions is better to use loadscene, unstead loadpano
    for the preparation of the tour should use a droplet MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet

code to transition to scene "scene_pano2" will be about the

Code
    <action name="act1" >  act1_next(scene_pano2,get(view.hlookat),get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov));</action>
    <action name="act1_next" >   loadscene(%1,view.hlookat=%2&amp;view.vlookat=%3&amp;view.fov=%4,merge,blend(1));</action>
  • Hi Taurus.
    The zoom works OK, it keep the zoom values, but the position values reset to the initial.

You can test it here http://www.virturista.com/testgiga/
    The button with the ON change between gigapan images.

I use the next code:

¿Can you help me? THX *thumbsup*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!