Webgl vs Flash - same settings but different view?

• Hey guys,

This thing is baffling me - I created a pano using the 'MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet'. I haven't made any other changes, not using any plugin, etc.
    If I open the generated HTML file and I see it in the browser I can see it exactly like it is on the attached webgl.jpg screenshot. However, if I change the html5:"auto" in the emebdpano call to see it in Flash, I get a totally different view, see flash.jpg. Why is this and how to fix it? Thanks a lot.

• Hi,

that means your pano image is very low-resolution and therefore the maxpixelzoom setting in the xml is limiting the zoom-in in the Flash version.

The maxpixelzoom setting limits the zoom in relatation to the size of the pano image and to the size of the browser window.

The current version 1.16 HTML5 viewer doesn't support the maxpixelzoom setting (but the next 1.17 version will/already does), and so there that zoom limitation wasn't applied there.

That means either remove the maxpixelzoom="1.0" zoom setting in the xml to get the same in Flash and HTML5 - or probably better - use higher resolution images .

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!