<progress> tag not working

• Hi Klaus,

Just wanted to let you know about something we found. Using <progress showload="none" showwait="none"></progress> does not appear to make the spinner from going away. Our work-around was to use...

<events onxmlcomplete="set(progress.showload, none);set(progress.showwait, none);"></events>

We are using version 1.16.4 and this works fine for us. Just thought you should know.

Regards,

Keno

• Hello!

I'm going into a pretty similar issue with my progress bar.

Using a 1.0.8.14 Viewer, my progress bar is working fine (but my layers are not working at all), but when I use a 1.16 or 1.17 viewer, progress bar is not visible, I got the dot wheel with no customization instead...

My code:

Code
    <progress showload="bar(center,300,25,0,240,shaded,0x110600,0xC49D25,0x0000FF,0x0D0601,3,0x1C0900,12);" />

My panorama: (source is accessible at root place)
    - root: http://www.serveurphotos7.free.fr/panos/ArtThe
    - pano: http://www.serveurphotos7.free.fr/panos/ArtThe/virtualtour.html

Best regards

Paul

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur »
    Pentax stuff.

• Hi,

since version 1.16 the progress showload and showwait settings are none by default.

When changing the progress settings and loading new panos or new scenes, it would be necessary to use the KEEPPROGRESS flag to keep the current progress settings and to avoid that they will be set them back to the default settings.

In your current xml, it seems you are using 'NULL' as flag when loading new panos.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

Thanks for your help, but it did not saved me :3

The method LoadPano() is not used (some remains of old PanoTour generated content). I tried to place the KEEPPROGRESS flag in it, just in case, with no success.

The pano data is declared in virtualtour0.xml while initial content (menu, logos and intro image) are stored in virtualtour.xml.

The virtualtour0.xml is included (using <include />) to be loaded as main scene.

I copied, the replaced the <progress /> tag to see if any changes occur but with no result either.

You explained the default values are "none", I understand this implies I should not have any plots or bar for loading if the tag is not interpreted, but I got loopings dots. Do you think the progress tag could be declared somewhere else (embedded in the swf?) and overload the xml defined progress declaration?

Regards,

Paul

Pentax stuff.

• After a long journey through the Valley of Death, in spoiled rags and laking of water, frozen, breathing loudly in the shade light of eternal stars pined on the night...

I found the solution.

I include several xml files, and one of them was presenting a version attribute set to "1.0.8.14" instead of "1.16". This changed, The progress setup worked perfectly!

** surprising **

Have a good day all!

Paul

Pentax stuff.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!