Not enough information about warning.

• Hi Klaus!

It is a great tool - kprotect. Thanks for it!

I have a question about its behaviour. I have an xml configuration file that is perfectly displayed stand alone, but when I tried to protect it with kptotect - I get some sort of warning:

But after that window appears there is no any additional warnings or errors.
    So the question is: what was that? *smile*

Can you improve that dialog to show not only the error/warning message, but also describe the reason, please *smile*

• Hi,

I'm using an external tool/library for xml parsing (tinyxml), and this library is more sensible for xml syntax errors then the flash build-in one,

at the moment I'm justing printing out the error message that I get from this tool, I will try, maybe there is a possibly for a more detailed error message,

but to check the xml file for errors, you can also open it direct in a web browsers (firefox or IE for example), they should show the correct line/place of the error,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

I'm using an external tool/library for xml parsing (tinyxml), and this library is more sensible for xml syntax errors then the flash build-in one,

at the moment I'm justing printing out the error message that I get from this tool, I will try, maybe there is a possibly for a more detailed error message,

but to check the xml file for errors, you can also open it direct in a web browsers (firefox or IE for example), they should show the correct line/place of the error,

best regards,
    Klaus

Hi Klaus!
    I've the problem - it is an editor plugin bug.
    When the lensflare is created with editor plugin - its composing the <flare> element with two identical pixvpos attribute.

<flare pixsize="128" pixupos=" 0" pixvpos=" 0" pixvpos=" 0" color="0xffffef" pos="0.000" scale="0.100" />

After removing dublicated attribute, the kprotect goes fine.
    The bug is reproducible on version 1.0.7 and later. For example it here *smile*

• I've the problem - it is an editor plugin bug.
    When the lensflare is created with editor plugin - its composing the <flare> element with two identical pixvpos attribute.

Hi,

thanks, you're right, this was a bug in the editor plugin,
    sorry about that, I have fixed it now for the next release,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!