freezeview() behaviour changed in new krpano version? Any solution?

• Hi all,

I'm using the freezeview() function within my own plugin while dragging an hotspot object.

After update 1.0.8.15 -> 1.16.9 this does not work any more correctly (in the old way).

freezeview(true) is ok, the pano image is frozen and drag goes the normal way, only difference to old version: the pano movement cursors are there instead of the former simple arrow.
    When executing freezeview(false) the view has changed, in the old version it did not.

Does anybody have a solution for this that is better than programmatically change the cursors and programatically save the old view and restore it before releasing the freeze?

Thanks in advance for answers.

Thomas
    http://www.mountainpanoramas.com

• Hi,

yes, the view.* values can be still changed during freezeview (and so the onviewchange event will be dispatched too), but there will be no pano rendering during freezeview.

If you want to disable the user controls, use the usercontrol setting - e.g.

Code
    set(control.usercontrol,off);

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Klaus, thanks very much for the help!!! *smile* *smile* *smile*
    This was definitely the right hint.

I set the control.usercontrol to off during the freeze phase, now I have the same behaviour as before the version update.

Grüße aus München ins Nachbarland
    Thomas

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!