v. 1.17 startup error with flat pano first in tour

• I want to use a flat panorama as the initial scene of a multires tour. So with krpano 1.17 I built the tour of spherical panos, and built a standalone flat pano. Then I copied the flat pano's tiles into vtour/panos and copied the relevant part of its xml file into a new scene in the tour xml. The tour worked fine when displayed locally, but when I first tried to open it from the web I got "FATAL ERROR: no HTML5 compatible images available!", with both Firefox and Chrome (Win7). In both cases reloading the page resulted in a normal display, and the page continued to work normally after clearing cache and/or restarting the browser.

I think this must be a bug. The xml file is attached.

• Hi,

sorry, but for me that sounds simply like old cached files...

When updating old tour or overwriting old tours with new files, then also always clear the browser cache, otherwise the chance that the browser will use some old files is very high (especially on mobile devices with their aggressive caching).

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks, Klaus. It seems only a small fraction of viewers experience this problem, and then only once. So I shall not worry about it further. BTW great job on 1.17 I am looking forward eagerly to the final release.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!