• We have created a "master" tour that links to several
    "secondary" tours (in Panotour Pro 1.8) and have added some additional buttons with custom XML
    for the different tours.

My question is this : when going from
    tour to tour, the added buttons on one tour do not clear themselves. For
    example, Tour A has 4 buttons and Tour B has 2 buttons. If the user is
    in Tour A and clicks to go to Tour B, the 4 buttons from Tour A remain
    and don't clear, and the Tour B buttons are present too.

Is there a line of XML code that will remove those buttons on click to the new tour?

Thanks.

• Don't know if there is easier way but I done it this way:
    - you have to make system aware on which tour set it is 1,2,3.. via some variables. e.g. when loading scene read variable of active set and the varialble of the set to be loaded. If set the same no thumb changes. If new set is loaded you remove all thumbs from memory and add new set of them for new set of panoramas. (this should also work by simple loading new tour completly.....ARGH...now realized I missed the point. You are not asking about thumbs you ask about some buttons.

In that case try using keep="false" in your button definition that will remove them from memory when new scene loaded.
    No need for any loops but simple keep="false" in tourA and their 4 buttons. This should be what you need. Try.

• Thank you Umalo - that did solve part of my problem. And it also helps me understand a little better how some of these tags work.

When I put the keep attribute to false, it does go away when I go to the next tour - perfect. However, it also goes away when I click to a different scene within the same tour. I think I need to either add some of the xml code that governs the entire tour to individual scenes or look in to the variables you describe or loop.

I need to keep playing around and trying different things.

Thank you for your suggestions!
    Jennifer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!