mousetype drag2D firefox not working??

• Hello,
    Been back to playing with a large pano tour I've built and one thing I wanted to do was change the movement to be like Google street views...with the dragging...not going towards the mouse. Many people I showed the original one to were terribly confused by the going towards the mouse. I think this is again because of Google street view operating in a dragging manner.

Any case....upon inserting the mousetype = "drag2d" into the <control usercontrols>....it doesn't seem to work in Firefox. When I open Explorer and test it it works as it should. But Firefox simply doesn't seem to be respecting the code. I've looking through the pages on KRpano I found the usercontrol but see nothing else regarding it not working in Firefox. Help??

• Hi yes, I have refreshed the cache many times, tried on different machines etc. For whatever the reason, only Internet Explorer is obeying the code to make the tour drag like Google street view does.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!