appear fadein/fadeout POV driven

• Hi viewinz,

Zitat

This works really well clockwise, and fades out smoothly as it's supposed to.. However counter-clockwise it disappears abruptly.

Nothing wrong on your code.... *wink* The problem comes from the test_hotspot_in_range action that is not right when a full 360 or -360 around are done...

After some tests (scraping a lot my head *tongue* ), I have modified the code to take into account full 360 around...
    Here is an example to test the code:

The modified test_hotspot_in_range action become like this:

The added code are in line 4, 5, 8 and 9 .

I think there is no error...

Let me know. *smile*

Salut.

• Hello we would like to make a system using this, but we want to use it not with all hotspots, only selected hotspots. How can we do this? And this code we use if you have so much poly hotspots it waits soo much time to work

• you could maybe give the hotspots an additional variable, i.e. type and use an if statement in test_hotspot_in_range action to test for presence of this variable, and only carry out the action if that variable is there?

• Hi,

i have a few quesions...

I like only to have this behaviour on this hotspot... and i get an stack overload flash debug error..

Please Help *cry*

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanx
    Tuur *thumbsup*

• this code works really great.. just how to set hotspot appear/visible only when onviewchange to the center of screen?..mean to set current code EDGE = CENTER or any location.... the current hotspot been set EDGE = LEFTTOP.. i dont know how to tweak it.. :)

• Hi there...

and sorry for bringing up such an old thread.

I´ve tried michels suggestion but it did´nt work. This is how I got it to work:

Code
    <events onviewchange="test_hotspot_in_range(hotspot1);
    test_hotspot_in_range(hotspot2);
    test_hotspot_in_range(hotspot3);
    test_hotspot_in_range(hotspot4);
    " />

BUT if I add all hotspots from a tour this way, than all hotspots are continously tested, even if they´re not in the active scene. And we´re talking here about 50 Hotspots! So here is my question:
    How do I add only the hotspots from the active scene to the onviewchange-event? Is there a way to call an event directly inside a scene without making it globally active?

Thanks,
    NUPSI

• Is there a way to call an event directly inside a scene without making it globally active?

yes you can use all the evetns in each individual scene. they will over write the global ones if they do not match. just set the hotspots you want in the viewchange event. even if you list all the hotspots they most likey are not all being tested. they are being looked for but since hotspots are usually scene specific thus keep="false" they are not actually manipulated since they are not there. only the hotspots in teh scene will be found and adjusted. still better to just adjust for the ones you know are in the scene.

• Thanks a lot for your help, VN2011

The problem here would be that if I load 10 Hotspots in Scene 1 into the onviewchange-event, they would still be in memory in Scene 2 and krpano would still look for them, because there is no way to tell events to been deleted after leaving a scene, or is there a way?

I did a test and the performance got worse and worse each time a scene were loaded, which kinda proofs that all hotspots still in the onviewchange-event and also tested :(

Sincerly,
    Nupsi

• Sorry, for digging out this old threat ... I've tested the fade in/out action and it's working good so far ...

But what if I just want specific hotspots to have that fade in/out effects? What have to be altered to only effect "my" tagged hotspots?

Code
    <hotspot .... tag="mytag" ... />

Would be great if someone could help me out on this. Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!