Broken Hotspot that fills the whole screen

• I have a problem with a hotspot that works when you pass the mouse over a place outside of it. You can use this hotspot as normal but, if you drag the pano with the mouse to move it, there is a point where the screen is filled with this hotspot, as if this hotspot occupies everything.

I think the problem is because its width is slightly greater than 180 degrees. I have edited it with the editor plugin and if I make it shorter it works fine. How can I fix it?

Thanks!

• I uploaded a version of the panorama with only this hotspot here: http://testpano.hostoi.com/krpano.html
    You can find the XML I use here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2gPum…dit?usp=sharing

The error can be found if you click on the sky and slowly move the panorama to the right. There is a point at which everything gets orange.
    I left on the hotspot editor, so you can edit it. If you move the two right points of the hotspot and you make it smaller the error disappears.

Thank you very much!

• Hi! Firstly, I recommend do the following: drag and drop your .xml onto any browser (so it opens the .xml locally) and the browser will report xml parsing mistakes. If there are no errors left, the browser will open it just fine. Flash is more tolerant to these errors, and it works fine. But in Chrome with Flash off I can't open the pano, just black screen.

Regarding the hotspot, it's really strange *confused* If I remember correctly, something similar was discussed (or just asked) on the forum regarding too big polygonal hotspots (Yeap, here it is: Problem: polygon hotspot changing inside out). Seems like a bug of too stretched polygonals.

What if instead using the overlaid distorted hotspots like shown in this tutorial?

Example/Tutorial - Extract a Distorted Hotspot from any kind of Pano Image (with perfect pixel alignment)

this kind of hotspots would work both in Flash and html5 whereas polygonal spots are Flash-only at the moment.

• Hi,

hotspots that span more than 180° degree field of view are not supported and can work wrong.

Try splitting the hotspot into several smaller hotspots.

To let them still react like one single hotspot this trick can be used - use onover/onout events and set the hovering setting from the other hotspots - e.g.

Code
    <hotspot name="spot1" ... onover="set(hotspot[spot2].hovering,true);" onout="set(hotspot[spot2].hovering,false);" />
    <hotspot name="spot2" ... onover="set(hotspot[spot1].hovering,true);" onout="set(hotspot[spot1].hovering,false);" />

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!