Completely stop pano rotation (rotation done with move force)?

• Hi everybody,

I got stuck again so I hope somebody can/will help me out.

I am using the following movement mode for krpano (I found this in another thread):

Code
    public function updateViewMoveForce(hLookAtForce:Number, vLookAtForce:Number):void {
     	_krpano.set("hlookat_moveforce", hLookAtForce);
     	_krpano.set("vlookat_moveforce", vLookAtForce);
    }

Works nice. However there is one problem: Once a hotspot is clicked, I would like to completely stop the movement and make a "lookto". The lookto works fine but I am unable to stop the movement completely which results that after the lookto completes, the pano moves a bit still and gets out of the position. So once again the steps to reproduce this would be:
    1. put cursor to a position where you can move the pano -> pano begins to rotate/move
    2. if the cursor gets over a hotspot, click it (while pano still moving)
    3. that triggers a lookto, which works fine and indeed the pano "looks to" where it should
    4. ... but as it was moving before the lookto(), after the lookto it still moves a bit which brings it out of the position.

This is my lookto function:

Code
    public function lookTo(ath:Number, atv:Number):void {
         	  updateViewMoveForce(0, 0);
    	       	_krpano.call("stoplookto()");
      	     	_krpano.set("mylooktocallback", callback);
    	       	_krpano.call("lookto("+ath+", "+atv+", 70, smooth(180, -180, 360), true, true, mylooktocallback() )");
    	       	function callback() {
           	     	     	dispatchEvent(new Event(MOVE_COMPLETE));
     	     	}
    }

Is there anything I can do to completely stop the rotation? Setting 0, 0 for the forces obviously does not make the trick as it just "tweens it out". Please note that before I call the lookTo the work forces are not updated on enter frame anymore so the only updateViewMoveForce() called is inside the lookTo() function. Thanks a lot!

• Hi,

currently it's not possible to stop that friction manually, but I think I will add something for this in the next release. Maybe a dedicated action for stopping or just stopping automatically on all lookto and stoplookto calls...

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!