Autorotating a cylindrical panorama

• I would like to place a banner across the top of a web page containing a 360 degree cylindrical panorama. The panorama will accept no user interaction, but will simply rotate slowly for a predermined period, at the end of which the scene will automatically change to another. As the panorama rotates there should be no remapping of the content (as there would be with a spherical panorama), but simply a scrolling motion.

I was hoping to implement this in krpano by making a series of flat panoramas and using the onidle event to change the scene to the next in the series after the predetermined time has elapsed.

The problem I am having is the way autorotate works with flat panoramas in krpano, in that when the end of the panorama is reached the direction of rotation reverses. I guess this is what one would expect for a partial pano, but I was hoping that for a pano with a full 360 degree field of view the viewer would 'wrap' the panorama so that rotation could continue in the same direction. Am I correct in thinking this is not possible?

Here is a link to an example of what I am after -

http://www.tourism.poltava.ua/eng/

Can this be achieved with krpano, please?

Regards

Andrew

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!