syncscreen with autorotate

• Hi, I would like to synchronise an automatic tour wich uses autorotate.
    The basic idea is to have 2 screens installed in front of each other to display "front" and "back" of the panorama at the same time...
    I thought I could try to use the syncscreen example, but it looks that "onviewchange" ignores autorotate (or no user interaction).
    Is there a simpe way to display the same panorama 2 times, the second one with +180° horizontal, and that the 2 players are synchronised even with actions and autorotate ?

Mant Thanx !

• but it looks that "onviewchange" ignores autorotate (or no user interaction).

Hi,

the onviewchange event doesn't ignore autorotate , but in the examples the syncing is only activated when pressing the down the mouse button on a pano.

See in the xml files these lines:

Zitat

<events onmousedown="set(syncother,true); events.onviewchange();"
    onmousewheel="events.onmousedown();"
    onviewchange="if(syncother, js( sync_2to1() ) );"
    />

By removing that 'if'syncother' check, it would be possible to sync always, but in this case I would disable the controls on the other panos completely (control.usercontrol=off) to avoid syncing problems.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!