Change skin_control_bar to tiled graphic

• Hi,

Looking at the standard output from MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet.bat the control bar uses this code.

Code
    <layer name="skin_control_bar" keep="true" type="container" bgcolor="0x000000" bgalpha="0.5" align="leftbottom" width="100%" height="40" x="0" y="20" y_opened="20" y_closed="-42" zorder="3">

I'd like to be able to replace the bgcolor="0x000000" with a horizontal tiled 6px X 40px image (nav_bg.jpg) so it matches the clients website theme a little better.

I've tried replacing the bgcolor part with all sorts of combinations to try and show the horizontal tile graphic but feel like it's a losing battle. Has anyone ever done this at all or is the only option to change colours and alpha?

Thanks,

Andrew

• Hi,

krpano doesn't have a possiblity for repeating images, that means only a very big (e.g. 2560x40) already-tiled image could be used here.

And instead of modifying the 'skin_control_bar' <layer> itself, I would better recommend adding the background as additional element - e.g. add the image like here the 'skin_bgimage' <layer> element:

Code
    <layer name="skin_control_bar" keep="true" type="container" bgcolor="0x000000" bgalpha="0.5" align="leftbottom" width="100%" height="40" x="0" y="20" y_opened="20" y_closed="-42" zorder="3">
      <layer name="skin_bgimage" url="bgimage.jpg" align="lefttop" zorder="0" enabled="false" />
      <layer name="skin_btmborder" ...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks Klaus,

I initially thought of that with it being what we all use to do ages ago but was trying to make use of the code that was already automatically created from the droplet as it works well.

I think just for this job I'll go with the the 'very wide' premade tiled image.

Cheers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!