can't change the background color to white

• Hello,

I want to have my image displaid on a white background color (on a flat krpano). If I change the background-color of the html page, it starts on white but immediately displays the pano on a black background... How can I switch to white background ? My whole website is on white background...

• Thanks for the answer. I'm a photographer nont a web developer, here is my xml content, could you telle me where and how to write this element ?

Code
    <krpano version="1.16">
    	<include url="skin/flatskin.xml" devices="desktop" />
    	<view fovtype="HFOV" limitview="fullrange" hlookat="0" vlookat="0" maxpixelzoom="1.0" />
    	<preview url="archi_09.tiles/preview.jpg" />
    	<image type="CYLINDER" hfov="1.00" vfov="0.749294" voffset="0.00" multires="true" tilesize="512" progressive="true">		<level tiledimagewidth="8855" tiledimageheight="6635" download="view">			<cylinder url="archi_09.tiles/l5/%v/l5_%v_%h.jpg" />		</level>		<level tiledimagewidth="4428" tiledimageheight="3318" download="view">			<cylinder url="archi_09.tiles/l4/%v/l4_%v_%h.jpg" />		</level>		<level tiledimagewidth="2214" tiledimageheight="1659" download="view">			<cylinder url="archi_09.tiles/l3/%v/l3_%v_%h.jpg" />		</level>		<level tiledimagewidth="1107" tiledimageheight="830" download="view">			<cylinder url="archi_09.tiles/l2/%v/l2_%v_%h.jpg" />		</level>		<level tiledimagewidth="512" tiledimageheight="384" download="view">			<cylinder url="archi_09.tiles/l1/%v/l1_%v_%h.jpg" />		</level>	</image>
    </krpano>
  • It's not that complicated - compare my example from above with your posted xml code.

That mean - just change this line:

Code
    <krpano version="1.16">

to this one:

Code
    <krpano version="1.16" bgcolor="0xFFFFFF">

Beside of this I would recommend using the 1.17 version - that flat skin has improved there and HTML5 is also support for flat panos.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!