KrPano stop working after Flash Update 13.0.0.182

• It seems that it ignores some functionality. Panorama is loading, all interface are there, but you can't rotate panorama and use interface buttons. Some functionality still there and some is gone :(

UPD: I localize the problem. Actualy it is not so bad. I have this code in curent project:

It seems that this line "set(plugin[invisible].visible, false);" don't work after flash update.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Largo (12. April 2014 um 14:31)

• Ok. Finaly I figured it all out. I have alot of code in current project, so it was complicated to find out the reason.
    But it is that part of code:

Zitat

<plugin name="photo_fon" type="container" bgalpha="0" alpha="0" autoalpha="true" width="100%" height="100%" keep="true" zorder="1" bgcapture="true" handcursor="false" />

So, on the start of pano plugin[photo_fon] is visible, and autoalpha don't work.If I set it to visible="false" it works fine. In previous versions of flash all work fine.

• Hi,

are you sure that really the Flashplayer version makes the differences?
    Which two Flashplayer versions are you comparing?

In your posted code it seems two <plugin> elements have same zorder=1 - the "invisible" and "photo_fon" plugin elements - and when both elements have the same zorder (within the same parent element), then the final order of these both elements is undefined/random. That means one time the one element can be above and one time the other. And this could also explain the behavior.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• I compare flash versions 12 (don't remember the exact build version) and 13.0.0.182.
    I'm pretty sure that it all works on version 12. Tested it many times. Right after update it stop working. But as you said it sometimes working and sometimes not (zorder problem that you described) in 13 version.
    May do some more tests if you wish.

P.S. Right now it works fine with visible.false visible.true trigger on plugin[photo-fon]. But yesterday I was thinking on completely remove plugin[invisible] and change it to onclick event. Is it possible? That plugin is there to remove intro image on any click on the screen. It is logical to set it to onclick event, but I don't know how to do it :(

P.P.S. Also your description of problem is not correct. plugin[photo-fon] was autoalpha="true" and alpha="0", so it supose to be not there when plugin[invisible] is on the screen.

• In this case can you please post or send me a full not-working example for analyzing?

The 'autoalpha' itself is a krpano-feature and not a Flashplayer one, so it's a bit strange that a Flashplayer update could affect it...
    And I can't reproduce a problem here...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• http://test.photo-largo.lclients.ru/G8/
    This is not working version, that works fine on flash 12

Zitat

<plugin name="photo_fon" type="container" bgalpha="0" autoalpha="true" alpha="0" width="100%" height="100%" keep="true" zorder="1" bgcapture="true" handcursor="false" />

http://test.photo-largo.lclients.ru/G8good/
    This is working version

Zitat

<plugin name="photo_fon" type="container" bgalpha="0" alpha="0" width="100%" height="100%" keep="true" zorder="1" bgcapture="true" handcursor="false" visible="false" />

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!