Customise cursor when hovering over a hotspot?

• Flash Viewer v1.17
    ----------------

Is it possible to set a custom cursor, or disable the cursor change when hovering over a clickable polygon hotspot?
    I am using a polygon hotspot to hide an invisible clickable area in the panorama. I want it to be clickable but not visible in any way to the user until they happen to actually click on it. At the moment every time the user hovers over the hotspot the cursor changes to either a hand or a standard mouse pointer, and my custom cursor is ignored.

I have tried the following and the call to 'set(cursors.url,custom_cursor.png);' is having no affect on the cursor. Is this hard coded to use a hand cursor or standard mouse pointer only?

<hotspot name="hs1" devices="all"
    keep="false"
    visible="true" enabled="true" usecontentsize="false" handcursor="false" capture="false" children="true" maskchildren="false"
    zorder="0"
    fillcolor ="0xffffff" fillalpha ="1.00" borderwidth ="0.0" bordercolor ="0xffffff" borderalpha ="0.00"
    fillcolorhover="0xffffff" fillalphahover="0.50" borderwidthhover="4.0" bordercolorhover="0xffffff" borderalphahover="0.00"
    fadeintime="0.150" fadeouttime="0.300" fadeincurve="1.100" fadeoutcurve="0.700"
    onover="set(cursors.url,custom_cursor.png);"
    onhover=" set(cursors.url,custom_cursor.png);"
    >
    <point ath="-87.1427" atv=" -5.3208" />
    <point ath="-87.1324" atv=" -8.8720" />
    <point ath="-81.4263" atv=" -8.9095" />
    <point ath="-81.2633" atv=" -5.3424" />
    </hotspot>

thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!