Bottom Menu Plugin

• Thank you for your help.
    I'm wondering if there is a setting to turn on mousewheel control of menu scrolling? I have hovering turned on, and it works good, but I am conditioned to using the mousewheel for scrolling, like for the textfield plugin.
    If it is not available, no problem.

v

UPDATE:
    Interesting observation...in Fullscreen mode, mousewheel scrolling works; but in normal mode it does not.

UPDATE 2: Mousewheel scrolling works if tested on the krServer. Therefore, it does work good, in all modes.

Sorry to raise a non-ussue! Thanks.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von VinzVideo (21. August 2015 um 18:43)

• The best way to describe the situation is to let you see it.
    http://www.sightagent.com/moravian

This site is under development, so the links in the menu don't all work, just 4 work.
    If you wheel over the menu elements, the scroll works good. But if you wheel over the slider grip, or the empty space next to it, then you zoom the pano.
    Is this normal, or is there a setting to adjust this? I tried changing many different settings, but no luck.
    Yes, I did customize the appearance of the menu, modified color set 1.

Thanks yet again.

v

• Quick hack: try with

Code
    <layer name="menu_outer2" type="container" ..... onover="set(control.mousefovchange,0);" onout="set(control.mousefovchange,1);">

This should do the trick not to zoom the pano while on the menu or slider. Have to see if it would be possible to capture scroll while outside of the scrollarea.
    I like very much your menu design.

• Explained here: link

• This should do the trick not to zoom the pano while on the menu or slider. Have to see if it would be possible to capture scroll while outside of the scrollarea.
    I like very much your menu design.

Thank you! Sorry, I haven't logged in for a while. I will try this later today, I hope.
    Thanks also for your compliment.

v

UPDATE:
    I tried adding the code you supplied...it works if the cursor is over the scroll grip, but not on the empty space to the left of the grip...as you said.
    I don't quite understand the entire menu code, so I don't know how to experiment on my own.

Thanks.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von VinzVideo (12. September 2015 um 02:45)

• you should explore code first. I already prepared code to easy support this and also made comments in the code for that:

Code
    <menu_settings
    menu_parent="skin_control_bar"    -> If you use Krpano default GUI 
    menu_parent="" -> If you don't use Krpano default GUI. If no parent is set Menu is aligned to invisible line at the bottom. Additional button is placed on pano 
    menu_parent="your_layer" -> If you want to make menu child of other layer 
    -
    />

If you just add menu_parent="" and e.g. comment <include url="skin/vtourskin.xml" /> not to use Krpano gui you will see icon on which menu is assigned for listening his onclick event.
    It could be that I also missed your question as I am not sure what you mean by "outside pano"

• Ok i am explaining what i really need.My pano is inside an iframe and i have some gui controls(buttons/menu) somewhere on the page.So i want to open the bottom menu OR playing audio on clicking of the buttons.

For example: I call menu_toggle() method to open the bottom menu.It works insid the pano scope. How can i call this method on the clicking event of my buttons?

Thanks *smile*

• Ok i am explaining what i really need.My pano is inside an iframe and i have some gui controls(buttons/menu) somewhere on the page.So i want to open the bottom menu OR playing audio on clicking of the buttons.
    For example: I call menu_toggle() method to open the bottom menu.It works insid the pano scope. How can i call this method on the clicking event of my buttons? Thanks *smile*

Hope someone can help you with your request to call Krpano action from Iframe. This is not my expertise area ;(

• You are using cusomized version I made for you with support of headlines. Try properly updating your Krpano version first. E.g. Your plugins folder use old Krpano plugins while your viewer is newer version. See: Link
    (mozes me i na mail kontaktirati direktno)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!