Customized Tour Skin

• Hi,

I've been able to customize the single pano and virtual tour skins to some degree. Now, I'm trying to figure how to get a single custom button to slide up/down along with the default virtual tour skin. See sample here:

http://www.sofla360.com/photography/pa…a-lighthouse-2/

The orange button takes you back to the (previous) gallery page. I would like to have it move vertically along with the pano title when thumbnails are shown/hidden or when the nav bar is shown/hidden. I tried adding this button via the vrtourskin.xml, but I could not get it to display. The code is currently part of the customized tour XML and duplicated within each scene. I'm sure there is a way to add it to vrtourskin.xml and get it sliding up/down, I just don't know how.

Thanks in advance.

• Hi,

try to put your custom element into the 'skin_scroll_layer' <layer> in the vtourskin.xml, then it would move automatically.

Look at the 'skin_title' element as example.
    Use align="topleft" edge="bottomleft" as alignment and place the element via negative y values (because the reference/alignment point is the leftbottom edege) on the right vertical position.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!