Customized Tour Skin

• Hi,

I've been able to customize the single pano and virtual tour skins to some degree. Now, I'm trying to figure how to get a single custom button to slide up/down along with the default virtual tour skin. See sample here:

http://www.sofla360.com/photography/pa…a-lighthouse-2/

The orange button takes you back to the (previous) gallery page. I would like to have it move vertically along with the pano title when thumbnails are shown/hidden or when the nav bar is shown/hidden. I tried adding this button via the vrtourskin.xml, but I could not get it to display. The code is currently part of the customized tour XML and duplicated within each scene. I'm sure there is a way to add it to vrtourskin.xml and get it sliding up/down, I just don't know how.

Thanks in advance.

• Hi,

try to put your custom element into the 'skin_scroll_layer' <layer> in the vtourskin.xml, then it would move automatically.

Look at the 'skin_title' element as example.
    Use align="topleft" edge="bottomleft" as alignment and place the element via negative y values (because the reference/alignment point is the leftbottom edege) on the right vertical position.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!