"devices" property for image object doesn't work after upgrading to recent krpano version.

• Hi,
    I am using following code for displaying panorama images for different devices.

Code
    <image type="CUBE" multires="yes" tilesize="1024">	<level tiledimagewidth="2048" tiledimageheight="2048">		<cube url="2/pano_%s_%v_%u.jpg"/>	</level>	<mobile devices="mobile">		<cube url="2/mobile_%s.jpg"/>	</mobile>	<mobile devices="tablet|iphone|ipod ">		<cube url="2/tablet_%s.jpg"/>	</mobile></image>

After I have upgraded to recent version of krapno (1.17.4) AND ALSOmy iphone 4s to iOS 7.1.2, my iphone 4S does NOT load mobile images anymore. Instead, it loads images for PC version which leads to crash after all.
    I am kind of lost because I am not sure what I should modify..
    Anybody have an idea?
    Thank you!
    hyung

• Hi,

krpano 1.17 supports multires in HTML5 and therefore it is using the multires images by default.
    But in your case, you are using tilesize=1024 and this is too large to work stable on mobile devices.

You could add this code:

Code
    <image multires="false" devices="mobile|tablet" />

after/below the original <image> code to disable the multires image for these devices.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!