Fatal Error: License Error with KRPano on new Mac

• I got KRPano 1.17.4 working on my Mac a few days ago, updating from a previous version. It all went smoothly; I pasted the code into the app and everything worked.

I just got a new Mac today (SSD, yay!) and I'm trying to set things up fresh. I installed KRPano 1.17.4 and set it up the same way – pasting the code into the app, which accepted it. (It shows my details correctly.)

However, when I drop an equirect onto the MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet and open the html file I get the Fatal Error: License Error message.

Any thoughts?

Keith

(I will delete everything from the old Mac, don't worry! Just not until the new one's set up. Then it goes to my wife, who has less than zero interest in panorama production. ;) )

• More info: when I add ?showlicenseinfo to the URL for a problem pano the result is blank below the "SHOWLICENSEINFO" line, but with a pano made on my other Mac it shows the user name and email address.

(And just as a reminder, the "krpano tools" application's Registration Information display shows the correct details.)

Keith

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!