• Hello
    I'm experiencing some problem with my recent virtual tour.
    http://at-bangkok.com/virtualtours/the-continent/

It is not responding very well. For example; you have to click on the splash window a couple of times to dismiss it. The main problem is not being able to click on the 3rd thumbnail.
    Has anyone experience this?
    I've done many using version 1.6, never had this kind of problem. I'm copying some code from 1.6 to 1.7, that might be the problem. I've attached my tour.xml file.

Any help would be very well appreciated.
    Thank you

Vasin

• Hi,

the problem is your 'bedroom' <plugin> element - it was defined with alpha=0 and scale=0.

And that scale=0 is causing a problem for some reason (I will check this) - the image will be kept unscaled and due the alpha=0 it will be fully there and clickable (but transparent) and that blocks the clicks on the other elements.

Try adding a visibile=false to this element.
    The scale=0 problem itself should be fixed in the next krpano release.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

no, that bug should be there in all HTML5 versions, it's the first time it was noticed and reported here.

Try using a very small number, e.g. 0.0001 instead of just 0 and additionally also set the visible setting to true or false when the element should be hidden or shown.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!