Navigation panel and fullscreen button not showing (iPad/Android)

• Hi,

I am working on a panorama (cylinder projected as flat): http://www2.arcticlightphoto.no/pano/tostest_0108/
    I have tried searching, could not find any tips to help me out here.

When I add text in the description, the navigation panel which is by default placed bottom, is pushed out of the screen, so that I am partially unable to reach all buttons.

On my android devices the navigation panel is totally lost if I add text in the heading description.

On my iPad devices the fullscreen button is not visible regardless what I do, very annoying.

I am no HTML/XML expert, just have some basic knowledge. I just want my pano to show as good and easily as possible on all platforms (HTML5 preferably).
    When reducing text size from 16 to 10 or smaller the situation is improved, but still not acceptable, and fullscreen button is still not visible on iPads.

I am not sure how to, but I have tried to adjust vertical position of the pano-image (with no luck), to push it further up, to prevent navigation bar to get pushed down and out of the screen, with no luck.

How can I prevent the description text to push the navigation bar out of the screen making it unreachable on pc and android? And how can I enable the fullscreen button on iPads ??
    (Edit: In Safari the navigation panel is totally lost, if using Chrome, the navigation panel shows, but the full screen button is missing)

BTW! This is a panorama of my home city of Tromso, northern Norway. The total resolutin is 52 Gigapixels, 3000 stills, 600mm focal lenght.

Versions: Krpano 1.17.2. Android 4.4 (Experia Z2), iPad Mini iOS 7.1.1

Ole

• Hi,

the buttons are out of the screen because of your customization about the button container height here:
    <layer name="defaultskin_buttons" ... height="400" ...

On smaller screens this can be out of the screen area.

The original height value is 40.

If you want to shift the buttons up, better use the 'y' setting and keep in mind that with too large values the buttons still could be out of the view. Either try another alignment point (align setting) and/or use percent values for the sizes or define other sizes for mobile devices.

About the fullscreen on the iPad - iOS doesn't support the HTML5 fullscreen mode, so there is no fullscreen mode there.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!