Image layer downsized on mobile

• Hi !

I have a panorama with an image layer representing a grey circle. This layer is centered in X and Y, and its scale is set at 0.5.
    In my page, I also have a div on top of the panorama, this div is a red disc which is also centered in the page (it's a div with a red background and a border-radius).

On desktop and tablet, the image layer is a little bigger than the red div, so we can see the image layer with the grey circle, it is visible around the red div (see attachment 1)

But on mobile (Nexus 5), the image layer seems to be downsized, while the red div is not. The circle is smaller than the red disc so we can't see it anymore (see attachment 2)

What causes the layer to be downsized ?
    I have no "devices" attribute on my layer, only this :

Code
    <layer name="crosshair" align="centercenter" url="crosshair.png" enabled="false" scale="0.5"></layer>

And my viewport is set like this :

Code
    <meta name="viewport" content="target-densitydpi=device-dpi, width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, minimal-ui" />

Any idea ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!