Flyout Hotspots not working in 1.16

• Hello all - I am troubleshooting an issue where the flyout effect on outline hotspots has stopped working after updating the site.
    I am using KRpano version 1.16.
    To see a sample of our working flyout hotspots using an older version of KRpano see: http://www.chrismillar.ca/ - if you enter the barn and spin around to a piece on the wall, then click on it, you will see the effect.

I cannot determine what is missing in the new code that is causing these to not work anymore. I suspect that there may be a new setting that I am missing somewhere.
    Has someone else encountered the same thing after updating to KRpana 1.16?? Very strange....
    Below is the code I had used in both versions. I will post the whole tour.xml if that helps.
    Thanks everyone *thumbsup*

Code
    <action name="showpic">		<!-- creates a new hotspot and fly it out -->		if(hotspot[get(pic)] === null,			txtadd(picfilename,'%CURRENTXML%/graphics/pic_',get(pic),'.jpg');			addhotspot(get(pic));			getcenter(hsath,hsatv);			copy(hotspot[get(pic)].ath, hsath);			copy(hotspot[get(pic)].atv, hsatv);			set(hotspot[get(pic)].visible,false);			set(hotspot[get(pic)].distorted,true);			set(hotspot[get(pic)].zorder,2);			set(hotspot[get(pic)].scale,0.1);			set(hotspot[get(pic)].alpha,0.0);			set(hotspot[get(pic)].onloaded, flyin(get(name)) );			set(hotspot[get(pic)].onclick, flyout(get(name)) );			copy(hotspot[get(pic)].url,picfilename);		,			flyin(get(pic));		);	</action>
    		<!-- calc the max. flyout size of a hotspot for the current screen size -->	<action name="calc_flyout_size">		div(screen_sideaspect, stagewidth, stageheight);		div(hotspot_sideaspect, hotspot[%1].width, hotspot[%1].height);
    		if(screen_sideaspect LT hotspot_sideaspect,			<!-- align at screen width -->			div(hotspot[%1].width,stagewidth,stageheight);			mul(hotspot[%1].width,80);			txtadd(hotspot[%1].width,'%');			set(hotspot[%1].height,prop);		  ,		  <!-- align at screen height -->			set(hotspot[%1].width,prop);			set(hotspot[%1].height,80%);		  );	</action>
    	<!-- fly in a hotspot = show hotspot fixed at screen -->	<action name="flyin">		if(hotspot[%1].flying == 0.0, hotspot[%1].resetsize(); calc_flyout_size(%1); );		if(hotspot[%1].oldscale === null, copy(hotspot[%1].oldscale, hotspot[%1].scale) );		if(hotspot[%1].oldrx === null, copy(hotspot[%1].oldrx, hotspot[%1].rx) );		if(hotspot[%1].oldry === null, copy(hotspot[%1].oldry, hotspot[%1].ry) );		if(hotspot[%1].oldrz === null, copy(hotspot[%1].oldrz, hotspot[%1].rz) );		set(hotspot[%1].enabled,true);		set(hotspot[%1].visible,true);		tween(hotspot[%1].alpha,  1.0);		tween(hotspot[%1].flying, 1.0);		tween(hotspot[%1].scale,  1.0);		tween(hotspot[%1].rx, 0.0);		tween(hotspot[%1].ry, 0.0);		tween(hotspot[%1].rz, 0.0);	</action>
    	<!-- fly the hotspot out/back -->	<action name="flyout">		set(hotspot[%1].enabled,false);		tween(hotspot[%1].alpha,  0.0, 0.5, default, set(hotspot[%1].visible,false); );		tween(hotspot[%1].flying, 0.0);		tween(hotspot[%1].scale,  get(hotspot[%1].oldscale));		tween(hotspot[%1].rx,  get(hotspot[%1].oldrx));		tween(hotspot[%1].ry,  get(hotspot[%1].oldry));		tween(hotspot[%1].rz,  get(hotspot[%1].oldrz));	</action>

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!