• Dear Klaus,

so we have an ongoing issue where there are some plugins on our panoramas which are not loading properly. Here are the facts:

- panoramas are based on 1.0.8.11 viewer (yes, it's very old, but this is an old part of our portfolio that we sadly are not able to update yet we need to maintain it)
    - traces put before and after the plugins' url attributes are set do fine, so this bit of code is executing as it should (all inside as3)
    - the traces put in the onloaded event of the plugins and at the beginning of the plugins' code (again, in as3) do not get executed
    - the url which is set as a resource loads just fine (in the browser), so it's not because the resource in question is down or something

More importantly: all of the above is happening in a variable way, meaning sometimes the plugins load, sometimes they don't. So if I reload the browser 10 times, I get random results.

Do you have any idea what might be causing this or how to fix this issue?

• Thanks, I understand your point. Sadly, like I said, we cannot update this part of our portfolio because of technical reasons I won't go into. Anyway, it was worth a try. Cheers!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!