errors on ipad en mobile

• Hi there,

On desktops and laptops this site is working oke

http://www.buurtweg17.nl

It is a single page, a so called one-pages, with a sticky menu.

Today I tested the site on my ipad and it seems that de javascript from the viewer is conflicting with other javascript on the site.

Somehow it is not possible to go to the pano. The site automaticly, within second, goes to the top of the page.
    When I remove all the krpano code it works, zo it is not the website itself.

anyone has any experience with this problem and know how to fix it? *wacko* *wacko*

### edit
    even when I remove all javascript (except the pano) the page will still go to the top

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sensu (24. September 2014 um 16:17)

• Hi,

that's a side-effect of an iOS 7 bug workaround:

In iOS 7 the visible page height and the height of height=100% html elements can differ due a iOS bug. A workaround for this bug is to scroll the page upward - this causes iOS to correct itself.

krpano tests for this case if it's an iPad, the iOS version is larger than 7 and if the height of the pano element is larger than the page height and the pano element is embedded is not nested inside other html elements - then this 'scrolling' workaround will be triggered.

As workaround try nesting the pano element - e.g. simply put it another <div> around it.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!