KEEPVIEW and first panorama

• In fact if I call on startup an action to select a scene which is like these one the maxpixelzoom="1.0" value and fovtype="MFOV" values are not take in account.
    I'm obliged to create a myLoadSceneOnStart action with a loadscene with MERGE attribute to give the right value to use for the next loadscene calls with KEEPVIEW attribute.
    So with MERGE loadscene get the first panorama view updated values but not with KEEPVIEW.

• Hi, Klaus!

Today I was working on a VT which has "mousetype="drag2d", and noticed that when I call a "loadscene" with KEEPVIEW setting, the mousetype is reversed to normal one, so I had to add "set(mousetype, drag2d);" after the loadscene call.

I wonder if KEEPVIEW also affects/changes the current mousetype... *confused*

• The 'first' pano is the the xml file itself, but when no <image> or <view> will be defined, nothing will be shown. The pano loaded by the loadscene() call in the onstart event is the 'second' pano - and by using KEEPVIEW the default view settings from the empty first pano will be kept.

(also note - there is one exception for the KEEPVIEW - the pano viewing limits - they need to be set individual for each pano)

To set and keep initial view setting you could do something like this:

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!