HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

• Hi,

I have two problems with this plugin,

No1: has been discussed here already. Use of Scroll function in iOS dos not work
    No2: Windows 10 Browser: Microsoft Edge no html window at all.

Any ideas?

BR, Christof

• Hi, Christof!
    We have the same problems with these systems. It's means that the developers doesn't support documentation recommended by W3C.
    You can write to them about these problems. As for Windows, they ask to write them about mistakes. I can't say the same about Apple.

• Hi, Ramirox!
    You need to write PHP script, which will be proceed order form. Then transfer data and place it on html page. You can show it in virtual tour. Or via JS script transfer data directly in krpano. Or may be you need to put it in data base. All this are different tasks.
    Too much factors that I don't know. And in any case you need to have solution for the concrete server and site.

• Hi all,

ok, it's a noob question, i assume *wink*
    how can i open the html window elsewhere than in the middle of the page ?
    Before asking, i have read all the thread, i had a look in modal_window.xml and iframe.css, but i don't find anything.

second point : you said to Lukas : "If it's difficult for you, come to our educational courses. It available on English."
    well, i'm interested by educational courses in krpano.

Have a nice day,

Gabriel.

• Hi Gabriel!

About the position. Some browsers (for example Yandex) does not understand
    the coordinates for modal window the proper way. To avoid problems we set the
    position in center.

The educational courses are really available on English. You can see the
    program here http://www.classic-ru.org/english/school/
    Excuse me for the language - it is a Google :) I have no time to do it by
    myself. The main students are speak Russian. But we have experience to teach on English
    and it is no problems.
    I think that the «Create virtual tours. Basic
    Course.» is for you.
    Three lessons for three hours each. Without time rest.
    Plus home tasks.
    The format of the lessons are on-line conference. We create
    tours on your computer. You get knowledges, ready solutions and the
    understanding how to use them.
    The basic knowledges of xml and start of the
    programming skills.
    All students begin to create tours on the good
    level.
    300 euro.

Best regards

Alexey Grif

• Hi Alexey,

Thank you for your rapid answer, but i miss something: if i want anyway to move the window, where i can do that, i have seen all the xml and the css and i have not find where the position of the window is set , if you can tell me that, it will be helpfull because in the project i'm actually working on, there is already others element at the middle, and the web-box have to be somewhere else.

Regarding the lessons on krpano, it looks very interesting, do you give a .pdf or something with the lessons with ?

Have a nice day.

Gabriel.

• Hi Gabriel!
    In russian version of the program you can align window to the left *smile* If it will solve your problems, we shall send you this version. As some comments are on Russian, we need to prepare it.
    If somebody else are interesting in the different align, please, write here. We shall include it in wish list.
    Other quastions in the private.

• Hi Alexey,

Thanks for your rapid answer,
    yes, in the project i work on actually left is well, and if i can also set the level y, it will be better.
    But maybe the possibilité to setup both left/center/right/top/bottom, etc ... will be better for future projects.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Gabriel.

• Hi All,

this plugin works well, but i have a problem with the URL
    i mean, when my code is

Code
    onclick="forma_px(320 , 100 , http://www.gabrielacoca.fr/testspotify/lecteurs/kc.html,'get(activehotspot)');"

everything is ok, and the name kc appears in the title of the window, even he is called by 'get(activehotspot)')
    but for the url, if i write kc.html, it works, but not with 'get(activehotspot)', either 'get(activehotspot)'), either trace(%1), etc ...
    you can see the link here : http://www.gabrielacoca.fr/testspotify/lecteurs/kc.html

Note that the site is a wordpress with a plugin who send to index for every 404 errors, and i have my index page in the window, so it's just the end who don't work.

i know that it's not in the "normal" use of this plugin, this plugin works well when use normally ( i mean by give the url .../kc.html in my case ), but maybe someone had already this error.

Thanks for your help and have a nice day.

Gabriel.

• Hi Gabriel!
    It's a very easy task.
    The action forma_pct (or forma_px) are only transfer the variables to the plugin.
    For example, you can create the variable, as an intermediate stage check it value, and then insert the variables in action.
    Write something like this:
    set(myURl,'http://www.mysit.com');
    set(myTitle,get(activehotspot));
    onclick="forma_px(320 , 100 ,get(myUrl),get(myTitle));

And it's all.

• Привет Алекс!
    Скажите, как убрать плашку с названием окна? В описании сказано: d - the title of the window It will appears in the color bar at the top
    of the window. If the parameter is missed, the color bar does not
    appear. Но по факту, пропуская этот параметр мы всё равно получаем плашку, а в названии написано "null".

И второй вопрос:

In russian version of the program you can align window to the left *smile*

О какой русской версии программы идёт речь?

Edited once, last by Jann (May 27, 2016 at 11:35 PM).

• Привет Алекс!
    Скажите, как убрать плашку с названием окна? В описании сказано: d - the title of the window It will appears in the color bar at the top
    of the window. If the parameter is missed, the color bar does not
    appear. Но по факту, пропуская этот параметр мы всё равно получаем плашку, а в названии написано "null".

Просто вставьте пробел в качестве параметра. В этом случае значение переменной будет существовать - не null.
    Simply insert white space as the parameter. In this case the value of the variable will be exist - not null.

• Yes, this solution does not allow to switch to the fullscreen mode.
    I'm afraid it is not possible to do this at this moment.
    krpano opens the fullscreen over all the other windows.

Hello Alex,
    did you try to embed the krpano viewer with wmode=opaque in the html page to allow overlapping it with html content, trying to 'order' the iframe above the pano (e.g. via z-index) ?

Or maybe with wmode=transparent

Maybe this could help to use your plugin in full screen

I would buy it, but I need to use it in full screen.....

Thanks

AlbertoM

• Thanks for your reply,

but I don't want to open external page in fullscreen mode, I want open in full screen the main page and then open an iframe via hotspot

Using the textfield plugin it is possible, but only in html5

In the example in your server if I go to full screen, then opening a html page I obtain only the "X" to close it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!