vlookatmax and gyroscope plugin

• Hello !

I am trying to lock the view so the user can't look at the ground.
    This can be done easily with vlookatmax=25 and it is working great.

I am using the gyroscope plugin on mobile devices, and vlookatmax is also working with the gyroscope, but with a behaviour that doesn't comply with the experience I want for my users.
    When looking down, it locks the view just after going below the horizon (as expected), and when you go even below, it is still locked (as expected). But when you look at your feet (supposed to be at around +90) and then you go up again, it starts to move above the horizon.
    I don't want that, I would like to lock the "up movement" until you reach the vlookatmax value. Because with the default behaviour, when you go up again and look at the horizon with your device, you don't see the horizon in the panorama view, you see the sky because the horizon in the panorama view is now somewhere between 0 and +90. It should start moving up again only when you go below the vlookatmax value.

Is what I say understandable, and doable ?

Thx :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!