How to determine width of flying or distorted hotspot?

• hi,

i noticed that when a hotspot is flying or distorted, it is resized according to the pano size, that is to say the stageheight for a 100% x 100% panorama (modifiying the stagewidth does not resize flying hotspots).

even if i call the hotspot[].resize() or hotspot[].updatepos(), trying to get the hotspot[].width always return the original width and not the resized one (as flying hotspot).

please can anyone point me to the right math do determine the width according to the stage height?

i've cam across this, it's nearly good but false:

Code
    div(ratio,1,1000); // i used 1000px because klaus said he uses a 1000X1000 pixel square to size distorted hotspots
    mul(ratio,stageheight);

mul(newwidth,ratio,hotspot[%1].width);

regards

• yep no pixelwidth...

klaus says distorted hotspots are relative to pano zoom, but there's no reference to pano zoom into the documentation. i tried with fov, but while pano zoom changes when playing with stageheight (that is to say resizing the pano window on its height) the fov doesn't change

regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!