Combobox parent as STAGE : the combolist isn't a child from STAGE

• Hi

I use krpano 1.18

I have a header which parent is set to STAGE (i have to keep it this way).

In this header, i have one combobox. So combobox is child of the header.

When i click on the combobox, the list appears but under the header.....

Klaus, i think the parent attribute STAGE isn't transmitted to the created list menu, right?

How can i deal with that? i really have to keep parent as STAGE for my header.

Best regards

• Here are some snapshot to illustrate the problem: you can see the list of the combo appears behind the white bar, which had STAGE as parent. Combo has STAGE also as parent, but the list comes under

• Maybe Klaus can explore this. I also have experienced strange zorder behaviour when combobox is used. E.g. Cobobox when open even lower in zorder it is displayed over the overlay with higher zorder. No parenting or childs.
    You can see at att image that only lower part of combobox is under the overlay. List is upper. Same for HTML5 and Flash version. Checked in memory zorders are checked and correct but display is not. All that with upper comment suggest something is fishy with the combobox

I have implemented workaround closing and opening the box when overlay is visible but this might be kind of blocker for people if it is realy some kind of inconsistency in combobox.

• yep

found a workaround!

into the combobox.js, look for "z-index" and "1E3" value, which is 1000 applied to the list z-index. change the 1E3 into the number you want :D

regards

• Last time I had a customer that wanted custom Flash SWF combobox colors. I spend hours downloading Adobe CC Flash, registering, to come to the code AS3 adapt it, publish and after several tests to confirm my new colors are ok.

Now I am more of the opinion and the feeling if this is kind of bug or incosnsitency that Klaus with next release publish new version with this z-index issue fixed.
    Anyway thanks for discussion. It was productive.
    Anton

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!