Export to MP4 Video

• Hi
    I was just wondering if I can export a krPano output to a video format say mp4 or avi to be played on Youtube etc.? So instead of getting a html5 output, I wish to have a video output (no interactivity is okay) so that I can take this into AE and add a soundtrack/voiceover to be played on the Youtube.

I know EasyPano offers this option through Movie -REC

Rgds

GP

• Hi,

If you already have After Effects, the Trapcode Horizon plug from Redgiant will allow you to manipulate an equirectangular image inside AE directly. You can then sequence your required rotatations, pans, zooms etc

An example of a demo I did a while back using virtual tour equi's converted to a video type tour. No sound on it in case you are expecting to hear some music.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDtf2HmLcdU

GeoK

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von GeoK (27. Januar 2015 um 16:00)

• Thanks Geok
    I will give this a shot. I am actually trying this out with 3D renders and need to work out a way to get the equirectangular image. I currently render these in Spherical mode and take it to krpano.

Best Regards

GP

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!