How to put a Logo in the KRPano config/XML file?

• Hi,

I am trying to put logo image in a custom VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet. Where do i need to put the link of the images if its somewhere online or path of the image that is inside of a folder.

Syntax and an example will be very helpful for me.

Many Thanks,

• You should be able to do this by your self: Explore the folders and files and you will see that this droplet is using: templates\xml\vtour.xml
    Edit this file according to your needs. E.g. You can define your own logo or adapt existing one to match your needs/path

• above is my testing code which i am adding in the xml file, when i generate the vtour the code is written inside my generated xml file but the image does not move to the skin generated folder.

any suggestions.?

• Hi) if you take a look inside the vtour-multires.config, you'll see the line "# skin / xml template
    include vtourskin-scrolling-thumbnails-bingmaps-gyro.skin". That means that config uses skin config file. It is in the same folder (file named " vtourskin-scrolling-thumbnails-bingmaps-gyro.skin").
    Open it and see how it adds all the .png files used for the skin (for example, vtourskin.png added as xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/vtourskin.png). Just add another line like this indicating the name of your logo file and copy-paste your logo file to the folder "templates/xml/skin". And now your logo will be added to the tours you make with Make Vtour.

Regards,

Alexey

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!