Share your HMD settings

• Hi folks,
    Could be cool if every one could share his settings for his HMD !
    We wont buy all the existing HMD so it's hard no find the correct settings for those we don't have, but it would be great to add settings for all existing HMD to krpano plugin ?
    Any one has a Durovis Dive for example ?

here are Klaus settings :

if(i_headset == 'Cardboard', set(i_fov, 96); set(i_dist, 0.60); set(i_vig, 100); );
    if(i_headset == 'GearVR', set(i_fov, 112); set(i_dist, 0.95); set(i_vig, 100); );
    if(i_headset == 'VR ONE', set(i_fov, 179); set(i_dist, 5.00); set(i_vig, 53); );
    if(i_headset == 'HOMiDO', set(i_fov, 101); set(i_dist, 1.10); set(i_vig, 70); );
    if(i_headset == 'ColorCross VR', set(i_fov, 70); set(i_dist, 0.65); set(i_vig, 100); );

Have fun with this new and great feature !!!

PS: Klaus, could you create a "Mobile VR" folder in the forum ?

• Sorry to resurrect old threads but this seems like a topic that has not be discussed. I am trying to create a profile for my HMD and have my headset specs but I do not know how these correlate with the available settings in WebVR plugin. Any ideas?

Here are the settings I have generated with the google cardboard profile generator.
    Screen to lens distance: 42

Inter-lens distance: 62

Tray to lens center distance: 44

Distortion coefficient 1: .02

Distortion coefficient 2: .01

Field-of-view angles: 50

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!