I will pay you for a very simple menu/tour template!

• Hello, I own a krpano license because I bought/use Panotour Pro. I will pay you to make me a simple krpano menu/tour template with the following requirements.....

I want something like this.... http://www.360virtualtours.co.uk/portfolio/univ…-virtual-tours/

I know nothing about krpano, xml or any coding, I need instructions for dummies! how to do the following with the template you make for me so I can customize it for different tours.
    1. How to add different logos above the menu text, change menu text,replace nav icons,change fonts and colors.
    2. How to take my .tiff equirectangular panos and build the tour
    Perhaps it is best to make a droplet for me (how ever that works?) so I can just dump my .tiff equirectangulars into it and just change the menu text and the things listed above for each tour?
    -Very simple, clear instructions that your grandmother could understand!! I think that is what I will need after reading some pages on this site!

Please quote me how much you will do this for....

Many thanks for looking and if you can help me out with this it would be much appreciated!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!